Good Vibrations invites bids for its new website design and build
Good Vibrations invites bids to design and build its public website. Bids should be submitted to Katy Haigh via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12pm on Thursday 19th January 2017.
The key messages we want to communicate through our new website are that:
• Good Vibrations can solve problems for other organisations and help them to achieve their goals. Extensive independent research evidences the wide range of positive impacts we’ve made with some of the most marginalised people in society.
• This is an innovative approach, so is likely to yield results when other approaches haven’t. Communal music-making and the unconventional ‘Gamelan’ are at the heart of what we do.
• You can trust us as so many other well-respected organisations and individuals do. We have high-profile supporters and an exceptional reputation in the UK and internationally; particularly in the fields of criminal justice and mental health.
• We could help your organisation now. We’re actively looking to forge new partnerships to transform the lives of even more people with complex needs in challenging circumstances.
• This could improve team-working in your staff teams too. Businesses can support senior staff to develop into high-performing teams through our Good Vibrations at Work days.
For more information on what we're looking for, and how to apply, read the following brief: Good-Vibrations-Website-Brief-V2.pdf
This page last updated Dec 16th 2016.