Corporate team-building days
What are they?
We run corporate team-building workshops for staff teams of 8 to 25 people. Participants:
- Learn to play a Javanese gamelan orchestra from scratch
- Go from complete beginner to concert performer in a day
- Have a go at composing, improvising and conducting
If you’re looking for something different, but worthwhile, then this is it. It’s:
- Novel – not many people have done it before, so it’s immediately engaging
- Rewarding – there aren’t many instruments you can get good at so quickly
- A communal activity – which bonds and builds up trust between everyone involved
- Accessible – in every sense of the word
- A leveller – it puts everyone on an equal footing
- Facilitated, not taught – which empowers people, and makes them more positive in the way they approach situations
How might it benefit your workplace?
These unique, rewarding, and fun workshops, seriously-boost team morale, and bring people together on a level playing field, breaking down cliques. Communicating and team-working are inherent to the experience, so participants form positive, and strong relationships. We typically see participants developing the following attributes and skills on these days:
- Team working
A team-building day with a difference
By taking your team on one of our team-building days, your company will be supporting the amazing work of Good Vibrations, a national charity that helps people with complex needs in challenging circumstances to develop crucial life and work skills. Proceeds from the away day will be reinvested back into our charitable work.
Listen to Russ’s story to hear from one of our participants.