Who we work with
People in challenging circumstances
Many of our services focus on supporting people in challenging circumstances with additional needs. For example, we work with:
- People who have been through trauma or abuse
- People experiencing mental illness
- People who are long-term unemployed
- People convicted on an offence
- Young people at risk of exclusion from mainstream education
- People dependent on drugs or alcohol
- Asylum-seekers, refugees or people who are detained
- People with physical or learning disabilities
The general public
Some of our courses and events are open to the general public to participate in, and everyone is welcome to be in an audience member at many of our ‘play-throughs’, which are informal concerts.
We support staff teams in workplaces through our team building workshops.
We run training workshops and events for music facilitators and people preparing for community music careers.