Good Vibrations is looking for a new Chief Executive
UK charity Good Vibrations is looking for a new Chief Executive to lead its work across the UK in prisons, young offender institutions, secure hospitals and the community.
Through accessible group music making projects, and individual progression support, the charity inspires and motivates people with mental health needs, people in challenging circumstances, and people with disabilities, giving them tools to help them realise their true potential, and to build more positive futures.
This job description tells you more about the Chief Executive role. To apply, complete an application and equal opportunities form, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on 24 September 2021. We particularly welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds, including from people with a previous conviction.
- We will let applicants know if they have been shortlisted by 1 October
- We plan to run first round interviews on Zoom on 6 and 8 October
- We plan to run second round ‘interviews’ (which will include an immersive workshop experience and task) in the week of the 11 October in London
UPDATE: Please will applicants keep the following dates and times free for interviews:
- 6th October (PM) and 8th October (AM) – 1st interviews taking place
- 14th October (ALL DAY) – 2nd interviews taking place