On Tuesday 15th December 2015, Good Vibrations is hosting the second of its musical improvisation extravaganzas, courtesy of the support and generosity of RCM Sparks at the Royal College of Music.
This will be a day of music-making open to everyone from past participants, professional musicians, students, complete novices to members of the general public.
The aims are:
- To create some cutting-edge, eclectic music that fuses a multitude of styles and unlikely instrumentation combos
- To raise money to sustain Good Vibrations’ impactful work with people with complex needs facing challenging circumstances
- For Good Vibrations to make more new friends and contacts and to let them know all about our work and how they can be involved
It’s on from 1-7pm in the Royal College of Music’s Recital Hall. You can:
- Get sponsored to do some non-stop improvising on the day
- Drop in for an hour at any point for free (although voluntary donations would be gratefully received)
- Come along to the concert and launch of 3 new pieces of academic research on Good Vibrations’ work (with sex offenders, older people and women) at 5.30pm
To find out more visit, https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/finalCharityHomepage.action?charityId=1017455 or contact Greg, our wonderful volunteer Event Manager on email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!