Run the London Marathon for us in 2021!
Are you the fabulous runner we’re looking for?
We’re looking for someone amazing to take on the Virgin Money London Marathon on Sunday 3 October 2021 and raise much needed funds for Good Vibrations. Are you up for this exciting 26.2 mile endurance challenge?
- An experienced runner
- Able to raise at least £2,000 for Good Vibrations
- Committed to our values and the work we do
If you are interested then please:
- take a look around our website to find out more about our work and the people we support.
- complete this short application form.
If you are chosen as our runner we will ask you to pay a deposit of £200 to secure your place. This will be returned to you when you have successfully reached the fundraising target.
If you have any questions, contact our fundraiser, Rachel Levay: email@example.com
An award-winning national charity that uses the power of music to support people with complex needs to flourish. We work in prisons, secure hospitals and in the community throughout England and Scotland. Every penny you raise will be put to good use, changing lives for the better.
We will provide you with:
- Training tips, social media shout outs and a super friendly team of supporters
- Your own Good Vibrations running vest
- A Good Vibrations t-shirt
- Enthusiastic cheering along the route and a post-race congratulations meet point
- An invitation to a Good Vibrations performance so you can see where the money you raise is spent
Make your fundraising count for more
If you work for a company, you might want to ask your employer about match funding to make your fundraising go further.
You’ll be helping hundreds of vulnerable men, women and young people to build confidence, self-worth and hope for the future. Apply now.