Recruiting for an Admin & Comms Co-ordinator
Author: Good Vibrations
We are looking for an Admin & Comms Co-ordinator at Good Vibrations. Here is the full Job Description and Person Specification. This is a part time role and the post-holder will be expected to work from home. This role will involve:
- Co-ordinating and distributing project paperwork
- Supporting our participant progression and support programme
- Writing up notes from meetings and events
- Carrying out general housekeeping to keep the charity’s IT systems up to date
- Designing, organising and distributing marketing materials
- Keeping Good Vibrations’ social media and website fresh and up to date
- Co-ordinating and supporting small individual giving campaigns and other projects
To apply, first email email@example.com, requesting an application pack. Then complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form within this pack, returning them via email to Katy by 12pm on Friday 9th October. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview on Zoom on Monday 19th October.
Please note that you must request your application pack from Katy by 12pm on Thursday 8th October.
Dated: 21 September 2020