Sharing good vibrations
Most of our music projects in prisons, secure hospitals and the community have been on hold during the pandemic. Instead, we’ve worked with participants, our team and supporters to create innovative, thought-provoking and entertaining online activities, podcasts and videos, to help people stay well and creative. Click an image to have a closer look.
We are supporting current and past participants through:
- Being a friendly, familiar voice, checking in on how they are doing through calls and letters.
- Offering support through our Keep in Touch programme, identifying help we can give in relation to progression or practical barriers in their way.
- Letting them know about a wide range of support that Good Vibrations and other organisations offer, with help to access it if needed.
We are also using this time to:
- Collaborate with peer organisations – learning from each other, sharing best practice, initiating exciting new projects, and supporting each other.
- Develop engaging communications materials that help people better understand what we do, what gamelan is, and which engage participants’ family in our work.