We are recruiting for an Admin & Comms Co-ordinator
We are looking for an Admin & Comms Co-ordinator to provide marketing and administrative support across our charity’s programmes and services. This role will involve:
- Co-ordinating and distributing project paperwork
- Updating the participant progression and support database
- Writing up notes from meetings and events
- Carrying out general housekeeping to keep the charity’s IT systems up to date
- Designing, organising and distributing marketing materials
- Keeping Good Vibrations’ social media and website fresh and up to date
- Co-ordinating and supporting occasional small individual giving campaigns and other projects
The job description tells you more about the role. If you want to apply, please send us the following by 12pm on the 23rd March 2020:
- A CV and covering letter detailing how you meet the person specification requirements – to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A completed Equal Opps Form 2020 – to email@example.com
This is a part time role and the post-holder will be expected to work from home. (All our team members work from home across the country.) We are looking to recruit someone who lives close enough to Oxford to regularly meet with our Operations Manager (the post-holder’s line manager) who is based there.
We will let you know if we would like to invite you to interview, by the 27th March. Interviews will take place in Oxford on either the 20th or 21st April. We would ideally like the person to start in post before June.