Corporate team-building days
What are they?
We run corporate team-building workshops for staff teams of 8 to 25 people. Participants:
- Learn to play a Javanese gamelan orchestra from scratch
- Go from complete beginner to concert performer in a day
- Have a go at composing, improvising and conducting
If you’re looking for something different AND worthwhile this is it!
Our workshops are:
- Novel – so people are curious and it’s immediately engaging
- Rewarding – you can learn to play beautiful music very quickly even if you’re not musical
- A communal activity – which bonds and builds up trust between everyone involved
- Accessible – in every sense of the word
- A leveller – it puts everyone on an equal footing – everyone’s contribution is equally important
- Facilitated – we empower people to work as a team, which helps generate a positive response in their approach to situations
How might it benefit your workplace?
These unique, rewarding and fun workshops seriously boost team morale, and bring people together on a level playing field, breaking down cliques. Communicating and team-working are inherent to the experience so participants form stronger and more positive relationships. We typically see participants developing:
- Team working
A team-building day with a difference
By taking your team on one of our team-building days, your company will be supporting the amazing work of Good Vibrations, a national charity that helps people with complex needs in challenging circumstances to develop crucial life and work skills. Proceeds from the away day will be reinvested back into our charitable work.
Listen to Russ’s story to hear from one of our participants.