Good Vibrations at Work – ‘stress release; bond with coleagues’
On 9th February we supported 15 teachers at a Barnet primary school to develop their creativity, leadership, communication, problem-solving and team-working skills through a Good Vibrations at Work Team-Building Day.
The feedback we got from participants about the day was:
• ‘Stress release; bond with colleagues.’
• ‘Made me think about team work and communication.’
• ‘Great to spend time as a team in a fun way.’
• ‘Enjoyed making music with other staff. Great to sit down and lose myself in the sound.’
• ‘Collaborative, creative, inclusive and non-threatening.’
• ‘Totally different from anything else we do together.’
Their thoughts on Malcolm, our facilitator:
• ‘Brilliant. Very clear and guiding in a safe and fun environment.’
• ‘Enjoyed his passion and enthusiasm.’
• ‘Excellent – really lovely teaching style.’
• ‘A highly motivating person.’
They said it had given them ideas to apply in their work to do with ‘listening and directing’, using ‘different mediums to communicate’ and ‘allowing a group to find its natural creativity without interfering too soon.’
Do get in touch with us (07535 145 797 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to find out more about having one of our Good Vibrations at Work days in your workplace.