Who we work with
People in challenging circumstances
Many of our services focus on supporting people in challenging circumstances with additional needs. For example, we work with:
- Men, women and young people convicted of an offence
- People experiencing mental illness
- People with physical or learning disabilities
- People who are long-term unemployed
- People who have been through trauma or abuse
The general public
Some of our courses and events are open to the general public to participate in, and everyone is welcome to be in an audience member at many of our ‘play-throughs’, which are informal concerts.
To find out more, sign up to our newsletter or check our news page
We support staff teams in workplaces through our team building workshops.
We run training workshops and events for music facilitators and people preparing for community music careers.