- On Thursday afternoons at Campbell House, Gartnavel Hospital in Glasgow
- Participants welcome to make donations to Good Vibrations
These are the sessions we’ll be running:
- Resonate: Connect (12:30-13:30pm) – Discover the resonant sounds and music of the gamelan instruments. Focus on making choices, building social connections and communication skills. Open to everyone particularly adults with additional support needs and their carers (max 6).
- Resonate: Create (2:00-3.00pm) – Create and improvise music on the gamelan, paying attention to our mental health and wellbeing. Record a CD together over 10 weeks and take part in a performance. Open to everyone (max 12).
To book onto any of the workshops, please call 07791 293352
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get to Campbell House
Campbell House is a 10 minute walk from Hyndland train station or the entrance to the hospital on Great Western Road. It is not easy to find on your first visit. To find out where we are, Google “Common Wheel, Music Department” or go to https://goo.gl/maps/W8kKXr1iyY42. Altenratively, contact us and we can send out a map by post or email.
Future Resonate Workshops:
- Throughout 2022 Good Vibrations will be running blocks of weekly Resonate workshops at Campbell House, and an intensive week-long Resonate workshops in and around Glasgow.